‹#› Saturday, 2011-11-26 00:58
This whole application is now available with documentation on Sourceforge at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/lightningnotes/.
‹#› Tuesday, 2003-07-29 20:23
Standards Compliance, Navigation Aids, Resources:
The official accessibility statement for the Lightning Notes system. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
‹#› Tuesday, 2003-07-29 00:11
entries.app doesn't let you edit an entry after it's published. But -- this is a feature -- you get a preview, which is editable and when the post is published, it's published. The end user can't change it anymore. Uses: Accountability, lab journals, etc...
‹#› Monday, 2003-07-21 01:38
This is an example install of Lightning Notes, a simple logging system, created as a proof-of-concept. Fully standards compliant and accessible, it is designed to quickly set up a functional and structured site to conveniently track related and unrelated items.
‹#› Thursday, 2003-07-17 20:54
- Automatic Archiving
- Every entry is assigned a unique ID.
- The interface displays links of
- Entries are saved as xml-data, in one single XML-file; contra: constrained by size of file, pro: easy search and manipulation, dynamic sort, no static html-pages necessary.
- Automatic RDF
- Every entry with <status>published</status> is automatically indexed in a standard RDF 1.0 file, available for syndication.
- Outline Processor Markup Language
- Parsing OPML-files, shown on the front page as a definition list.
- Simple mark up with Textile.
- Substring in title, body, keywords...
- Cross Referencing
- Related entries are shown with individual articles.